Last update: October 14, 2021
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have definite meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or portions of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, “We” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RAAS SOLAR, SRL, Av. Núñez de Cáceres 314, Santo Domingo 10149.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or any other device, containing details of your browsing history on this website, among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Dominican Republic.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
- The service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on the Company’s behalf, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or by the Service’s own infrastructure (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to RAAS SOLAR, accessible from https://raassolar.com/
- You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using Our Service, We may ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Usage data
Usage data is automatically collected when you use the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique identification of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile device operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed with the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash cookies, read “Where can I change settings to disable or delete local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_.
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages. or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (e.g., to record the popularity of a certain section and to verify the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log off, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use session and persistent cookies for the purposes set forth below:
- Necessary / essential cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Managed by: We
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide these services to you.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: We
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: We
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage Your Account:to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, fulfillment and performance of the contract for the purchase of the products, goods or services you have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you:To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application about updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To handle your requests:To service and manage your requests to us.
- For commercial transfers:we may use your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data we hold about users of our Service is among the assets transferred.
- For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers:We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to communicate with you.
- For business transfers:We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners:We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users:When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed externally.
- With your consent: we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Compliance with the law
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Fulfilling a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible irregularities in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public.
- Protect yourself against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to any person under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to delete that information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may need your parental consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Contact us at
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org