Attractive Investment Returns
Investing in solar projects is a profitable opportunity for your company, with a rate of return of less than 3.5 years.
Remember that these systems tend to last more than 25 years without the need to re-invest or change components and equipment, therefore, after the project is paid for, the benefit is infinite since the input, in this case the sun, is free.
Low Operating and Maintenance Cost
So that you do not have to worry, Raas Solar offers an operation and maintenance program to preserve the life of the system and the validity of the equipment warranties (panels, inverters, concentration boxes, disconnection boxes, monitoring system, etc.). The first year the cost is free of charge as a way to guarantee the proper functioning of the system.
Easy to Install
Since the installation on roofs, there is no need to interrupt the production of the factory or industry to install this system. The coordination from the solar power input and the grid power is controlled by the inverters, allowing a harmonic and automatic connection.
Why use of the ceilings?
The use of roofs to generate electricity is a better alternative for two fundamental reasons:
- The roofs have no other use and with a photovoltaic solar system they become profitable surfaces, so all companies can be transformed into electricity generators regardless of their industry.
- We bring energy generation to the point of consumption, reducing transmission losses that exist in traditional energy systems and saving the country’s economy.
RAAS SOLAR promotes the installation of solar energy systems in establishments such as shopping centers, industrial plants, hospitals, hotels, supermarkets, restaurants, homes, and in general any type of property or building on whose roofs there is a desire to obtain a source of profitability.
In addition, installing solar modules on the roofs of a building offers other advantages, such as:
- The panels absorb the sun’s rays, reducing the internal temperature of the facilities, thus producing collateral savings in the air conditioning system, as well as improving the comfort of the working personnel.
- Improves the aesthetics and increases the value of the property or real estate.
- Increases the useful life of existing roofs.
The system does not produce any type of noise, it is totally silent, having advantages for the establishments and/or houses near the system. This represents a clear advantage over engine generators in isolated dwellings and does not affect residential or business dwellings.
Solar panels have different integration possibilities, which makes them an easy element to integrate and harmonize in different types of structures, minimizing their visual impact. In addition, as they are stand-alone systems, the landscape is not disturbed by poles and power lines.